Thursday, November 25, 2010

Deeply Blessed: Day 4

Today I am also thankful for my abilities.
By God's grace, I was born a healthy and capable person. I am fully capable of getting up in the morning and going about my day normally and healthily. I have the ability to see, touch, taste, feel, walk, run, laugh, smell, jump, talk, smile, hear. They are all things I take for granted every day. The Lord also gave me the ability to sing and to enjoy it and music. I have truly been blessed by this ability throughout my life from singing in choir and helping lead worship at church to just being touched by music in general. The Lord has also given me the ability to dance-something I enjoy so much. By this I do not mean that I do it well but just that it brings me joy whether I'm dancing to a band at a party or in the skits during my sorority's rush week. I have the freedom to have fun and dance simply for enjoyment, and it is a blessing. My ability to get an education and to attend a wonderful school is something I am fortunate to have. I have been given the ability to do many, many things and to be healthy and to enjoy life. I am grateful for that.



I hope every one's Thanksgiving was as great as mine. As full of dressing and banana pudding as mine, too. ;)

--Anna