Sunday, November 7, 2010

Hello, Blogger World!

So I've wanted a blog for a really long time now and finally gave in.

I'm the person that reads all kinds of blogs of people that I haven't a clue who they are, but I enjoy it so much. Reading about other people's days and weeks and events in their lives excites me. It allows me to escape from my own world (when I usually should be studying) and pretend that I have time to catch up on every one's doings. Most of the time people's blogs make me want to know the person or want to be friends with them even more. I'm not promising that by any means from my blog, considering I am not a writer and do not enjoy English classes in any way, but I do hope that anyone who reads it may receive something from it.

My semester has been super busy so far so hopefully it will calm down, and I will actually be able to blog as often as I want. I am really excited about this blogging journey.

Ohh, and if any of you out there would be able to help me with designing this thing, that would be great! I'm not so good with the whole computer world...

--Anna