Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy December!

Sorry that it's been a few days... and that I didn't quite finish my week of thanks. I told you I was inconsistent so give me a break! Ha. But my Thanksgiving was great. It was a much needed break, and I definitely took advantage of being lazy every chance I could - no shock there! I'm already planning my Christmas break laziness and movie/book line-up as we speak! I can't wait.

As some may know, a couple of nights ago we had some really bad weather in Starkville, and it turns out that a small tornado occurred. Tori and I were driving around yesterday and the area that got the most damage was a mobile home neighborhood, The Pines. We drove by this area, and it was worse than I thought. Most of the homes looked to have some damage and one of the homes was completely turned over on its side. It was so sad to see everyone out in the fifty degree weather gathering their jumbled up belongings. My heart has been aching for these people ever since. Luckily, they found no one with injuries or anything. Please pray for these individuals and families who may have lost most of their possessions along with their homes.

Well tonight as our friends are off to their fraternity formals, Tori, Charlotte, Katherine and I will be treating ourselves to dinner and a movie. Can't wait. It shall be a fun, relaxing night :)

In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures.
Kahlil Gibran

Taking joy in life is a woman's best cosmetic. Rosalind Russell

Happy December!
Love, Anna