Monday, December 13, 2010

Joyful

I'm not a writer so I can't technically say I have a case of writer's block, but I will say that I have the non writer's equivalent of it. I have been wanting to write a new post for a while now but just haven't been able to come up with what to write.


So.... Christmas break has been really great so far. Tori, Charlotte, and Daltria all traveled to Tupelo with me on Thursday, and Tori and Daltria stayed until Sunday. It was great to have them here. We were extremely lazy and watched movies for the majority of the time but also went ice skating and to Fenly's birthday party! Ice skating was exciting.. a little painful but definitely worth it. All in all it was a fun few days with wonderful friends!


Anna Kathryn and I have continued in our laziness and have started a Harry Potter movie marathon since we've never seen them. We are still on the first one so we have a long way to go... we will make the sacrifice though ha ha. I love their accents in this movie so much (right, right, right - shout out). If only I could have an awesome British accent. Guess I'll have to settle for my Southern one though.


Side note: If anyone has any good book suggestions, I would be glad to have some!


I am soon to be traveling to Nashville as well. I am so excited! I'll be going to two concerts in three days so I can't complain. We're also going to the Opryland Hotel, which is absolutely beautiful around Christmastime. The decorations are unbelievable.

Gaylord Opryland Hotel, Holiday Decorations 1
Opryland Hotel

One concert that AK and I are going to is Drew Holcomb and the Neighbors and Dave Barnes. One of my friends introduced me to them, and I love them so much. Can't wait. Go here to see Drew and Ellie :) They're great.

Be joyful -- 'tis the season :)
-Anna