Saturday, June 25, 2011

time flies...

I am amazed that it is already the end of June. WHERE has the summer gone? As you know, I have done terribly keeping up with the blog along with many other things. My summer has been wonderful here in Nashville. Very much relaxed with lots of golf tournaments and more in between, but the time has flown by. You know what they say... time flies when you're having fun, or on any break from school...

I guess I will do a picture update to inform you about a little of my summer..

Hanging out

Loving on Ripley (who no longer looks like this due to a buzz cut)
AK came to visit and we attended the grand re-opening of Franklin Theatre.. found the Ghostbusters while we were there!
We also went to Musician's Corner...



Just a shopping in Whole Foods
Playing, playing, playing
We played beauty salon...
...and french braided
Smokey Mountains in Gatlinburg

So that's just a small glimpse of my summer so far. Can't complain! Next week we are taking a family vacation to Gatlinburg, which should be fun. We'll be there for July 4th so that will be interesting. Imagining a whole lot of patriotism :) I'll be sure to capture some photos. All of the above pictures are actually from my iPhone and most are doctored up by Instagram (a fabulous picture app!), which is pretty impressive, in my opinion. But that is a quick post for now.. more to come, hopefully sooner than later!

anna j