Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I hope everyone is doing just lovely. The weather is delightfully sunny and the perfect temperature this week, which always seems to instantly cheer everyone up. I love when it seems that every person you pass walking to class is enjoying their day and happy to share a smile. One of my favorite things is kind, friendly strangers.

I'm in a picture mood today so I will share a few things that caught my eye.

J Crew
J Crew: I want my kids to be this adorable.. and dressed in J Crew.

Oh my.... no words.

New favorite snack. Delicious.

what a lovely quote. 

And... a few for a belated Valentine's Day. Everyone needs a little cheesiness ;)

"I don’t pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me; love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person, love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of, love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into a room and smile at you." — Author Unknown
 
Also, seeing this awesome couple (Drew and Ellie Holcomb) and Marc Broussard tonight in M-town with sweet friends... So exciting!
 
 
 
 
much love to you all